Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weingarten's Pentimento Closes @ Marlborough Gallery

Robert Weingarten's Pentimento Series, a solo exhibition
of seventeen pigment prints closes on January 31, 2015. 
It is the artist's fourth exhibition with the Marlborough Gallery
and his first exhibition in the gallery's main 57th street space. 
I highly recommend a visit before it closes.


Pentimento is an alteration in a painting or photograph,
evidenced by traces or a part of a previous work, showing the original
or subsequent artist has changed or added to the process in the work.



Marlborough, 40 West 57th street, New York, NY.















 I ran into one of my favorite New York actors, Danny Aiello. 
His new book is entitled, "I Only Know Who I Am When I'm Someone Else."





With Editor of the Corsair, Ron Mwangaguhunga.



With former Television personality and journalist, Bill Boggs.



1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigs? I buy my cigs from Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60% from cigs.