Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BUZZFEED BREWS with ANTHONY WEINER

BUZZFEED EDITOR-IN-CHEIF interviews NYC MAYORAL CANDIDATE
ANTHONY WEINER on August 12, 2013 at the Ainsworth, in NYC.




Ben Smith, Editor-In-Cheif at BuzzFeed.



Anthony Weiner stayed defiant, blasting the News Media and Critics.


Ben Smith asked Anthony Weiner the tough questions,
with his casual, disarming demeanor. 


The Mayoral Candidate knocked the New York Times,
made fun of BuzzFeed and pledged victory in the up-coming election.


Anthony Weiner: The New York Times doesn't want me to win!
"They write stories about the color of my pants," Weiner said Monday.
He added not caring about the New York Times "makes them nuts."


Weiner acknowledged his scandals could hurt Hillary.
"I feel that what I have done has hurt her."


Weiner said wife Huma will play a role in Hillary Clinton's 2016
Campaign.


Weiner said, "I told Mike Bloomberg: the first thing I'm gonna 
do as mayor was hold a press conference tearing out your fucking bike lanes."
It was a joke he added.


Anthony Weiner: Stop-And-Frisk Is "Racial in Nature"


Weiner says, he still sees a Therapist, from time to time.



No comments: